Monday, January 11, 2016

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Serena Allen.

I live, and work, in Greenville, MI.

I graduated from CMU with my Bachelors in Elementary Education in 2009. I am currently working towards a Masters in Educational Technology.

Right now I am working as a part-time Parapro/Teacher Assistant for a new High School Alternative Education program that Greenville Public Schools started this year. For the past 5 years I worked for Ombudsman Educational Services as a High School Alternative Education Teacher and Center Director. This program was shut down and Greenville started their own; so I am still working with the same students. We have students from 7th grade through 12th grade that are considered "at-risk".

I recently opened my own business in October, 2015. So I am now a small business owner of a Bridal Shop in Greenville. (this is why I am only teaching part-time) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment